When we talked about focusing on growth in a post a few days ago, I suggested you look back in your forgiveness journal and see just how much you’ve grown as a person. I thought it was only fitting that we wrap up this 30-Day Forgiveness Challenge by taking a look back and reflecting on how far we’ve all come over the course of a month. We covered a lot of different topics. We dug deep to find out what’s keeping us from embracing forgiveness. We made a daily effort to forgive and make it a habit we’ll carry forward with is from here on out.
Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days. Here’s a quick rundown:
1. Welcome And Why Forgiveness Is A Choice You Make Every Day
2. What Is Forgiveness?
3. What Forgiveness Isn’t
4. Forgiveness Is Important
5. Why It’s A Bad Idea To Ignore Forgiveness
6. The Connection Between Forgiveness & Depression
7. Forgiveness Gives You A False Sense Of Power
8. The Freeing Feeling Of Forgiveness
9. Don’t You Think It’s Time To Take Back Control?
10. Let’s Talk About Forgiving Yourself
11. The Pain You Give Can’t Cancel Out The Pain You Receive
12. Forgiveness Is A Decision
13. Forgiveness Is A Process
14. This Is What Forgiveness Is Really About
15. Before You Can Let Go Of The Hurt, You Have To Face It
16. Starting The Process Of Forgiveness
17. Journaling Your Forgiveness Journey
18. Gratitude Can Help You Forgive
19. Opening A Dialog About Your Anger And Pain
20. Forgiveness Can Be A Daily Choice
21. Using Prayer And Mediation To Help Forgive
22. Don’t Go To Sleep Angry
23. Talk It Out
24. Practice Makes Perfect
25. Count Your Blessings
26. Be Kind Instead Of Right
27. Take Responsibility For Your Own Part
28. Focus On The Growth & Anything Good That’s Happened
29. Learn To Live In The Present
What has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 30-Day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better. What positive experiences have you had as a result of embracing forgiveness? Do you feel less trapped, freed and happier?
I hope that’s the case and I hope you’ve not only enjoyed our little journey towards forgiveness, but benefited from it. Most of all I hope you’ve developed a new habit of forgiveness that you will carry forward through the rest of your life. If I’m really lucky, you’ll even pass it on and teach your children. Let’s spread this message of forgiveness far and wide.
Eva Gregory is a Law of Attraction expert, speaker author and mentor to spiritual entrepreneurs – coaches, healers and holistic practitioners. Her passion is helping spiritual entrepreneurs go from chaos to clarity, and from clarity to cash flow by learning how to tap into their own inner guidance and merge it with proven practical business strategies to create enlightened businesses of purpose, passion and prosperity. She is author of “The Feel Good Guide to Prosperity” and “Life Lessons For Mastering the Law of Attraction” co-authored with Jack Canfield. Get your FREE REPORT, “Massive Success For Spiritual Entrepreneurs” here. Learn more about how Eva can help you at www.EvaGregory.com
Don’t Miss A Thing
In case you missed any of the emails and posts, here are the links to all the tips I’ve shared.
Day 23 – http://evagregory.com/talk-it-out/