Helping Spiritual Entrepreneurs Blend Divine Guidance With Enlightened Business Success Practices
It was a summer evening.
After a full day, I went into my living room with a glass of wine, turned off the lights, and sat on my couch. The view of the San Francisco Bay outside my living room window was breathtaking, and I drank it in before closing my eyes, becoming very quiet and intentionally making a connection with my spiritual guides.
This had been my ritual most every night for years. But on this night, something different, something life-changing was about to happen.
Since 1998, long before the blockbuster DVD movie The Secret was a sliver of thought in someone’s mind, I’d been a Master Law of Attraction and business coach.
My specialty was helping heart-centered entrepreneurs use the Law of Attraction to create what they wanted in both their personal and professional lives.
All the books I’d written, the programs I’d taught (including The Feel Good Guide to Prosperity, Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction, The Leading Edge Living One Year Success Program, The Prosperity Challenge, The Six Figure Biz Builder), and even the keynotes I’d given were rich in proven tools, techniques and age-old wisdom on how to use the Law of Attraction to create unlimited prosperity, success and fun in every area of your life.
My coaching business was growing by leaps and bounds. My clients were getting great results, making radical shifts and upgrades in their own lives and businesses, and I was able to double, sometimes triple, my income.
But I had this secret.
For years, I’d been channeling Divine Guidance from my spiritual guides and integrating their wisdom and insight into my business and everyday life. In fact, I credit a great deal of my success to the insights and information I was receiving from my spiritual guides.
I didn’t tell anyone…except my closest spiritual friends.
I was afraid that if I admitted I was channeling spiritual guides (my best kept business secret), I would be laughed out of the serious coaching community. I mean, I’d been named International Coach of the Year! I’d been President of the International Coach Federation for San Francisco East Bay Coaches! If I came out of the “channeling closet,” would I still be respected as a credible business coach… or would I be seen as some kind of woo-woo wacko?
Besides, I was just learning how to channel verbally. Up to this point, my guidance had come to me as blocks of thought, gut feelings, and many times through a kind of question-and-answer conversation in my mind. But with encouragement and instruction, I was starting to believe that I could learn how to channel verbally.
I kept saying to my guides, “I need to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that what comes out of my mouth is you and not me! I have to be absolutely certain!”
And on that summer evening, my request was answered.
As I sat curled up on my couch that evening, asking questions about the Law of Attraction, I suddenly became completely consumed by an overwhelming, breath-taking energy I can only describe as unconditional love.
As this energy of pure Love flooded my entire being, I cried uncontrollably, trembling with gratitude and an ethereal bliss. I tried to hold on to that energy, and while it streamed through me for a good 20-30 minutes, it eventually lessened and then left.
Shaky and still crying, I got up from the couch and went to my mate, Robin, who was cooking in the kitchen. As I tried to explain to him what had happened, that feeling of Love swept through me again and I became unable to speak, only able to cry and sputter out the words, “It’s good! It’s good!”
From that night on, I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that what was coming through me was in fact, a powerful, loving, non-physical stream of consciousness whose mission is to integrate our understanding of how we can embody our Higher Selves deliberately and live from that highest point of consciousness NOW.
I also knew that it was time for me to step up and into my true purpose, which is to help entrepreneurs connect with their own Divine Guidance, on demand, so that they, like me, can always have access to the Divine wisdom, love and support they need to thrive in every area of their lives.
And here’s the irony.
As soon as I revealed my secret and came out of the channeling closet, many highly successful, well-known business and thought leaders told me their secret: that they, too, had been relying on their spiritual guidance in every aspect of their business… from what programs to create to what deals to make.
Now, I am living my purpose and passion: teaching spiritually-focused entrepreneurs (professional coaches, healers, and holistic practitioners who help individuals develop, evolve and transform) how to tap into their own Divine Guidance and use that Guidance, along with custom-designed marketing and business systems like my Enlightened Business Success System™ to build successful enlightened businesses that light up their Souls.
I feel so incredibly blessed to be doing the work I love, and experiencing more joy, love and prosperity in my life.
My history has been rich, with over 30 years of experience in the computer industry, from working for a Fortune 100 corporation, to being a marketing executive of a software start-up firm, to founding Leading Edge Coaching & Training, LLC; becoming President of the International Coach Federation’s San Francisco East Bay Coaches, and being named International Coach of the Year.
If you are interested in my varied past experiences, here they are, in a nutshell:
• Received the International Coach Federation (ICF) Recognition Award in 2001 for the first ever Bay Area Coaches Conference as co-president of the ICF San Francisco East Bay Chapter
• Named International Coach of the Year in 2006
• In 2008, co-authored Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction with Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Jeanna Gabellini
• Named one of the WECAI Top 100 Who’s Who Among Women in Ecommerce for 2012
• Received the California Excellence Award from the Small Business Institute for Excellence in Commerce in 2013
• Winner of the Law of Attraction Leaders Award for Best Law of Attraction Coach in 2013 and 2014 consecutively
• Author of several books and programs including The Feel Good Guide to Prosperity, Ten Weeks to Your Cosmic Connection to Source, Guidance On Demand, Beyond Six Figures For Coaches, and The Enlightened Business Success System: Where Spirituality and Practicality Merge™.
• Co-host of three radio shows, The Jeanna and Eva Show on San Francisco’s KEST AM, The Law of Attraction Show on Exceptional Wisdom Radio , and The Thrive Factor on VoiceAmerica Radio.
• Shared the virtual stage as a featured speaker with James Redfield, Dr. Eric Pearl, Mary Morrissey, Mark Victor Hansen, Cynthia Kersey, John Assaraf, Marci Shimoff, among many others.
• Interviewed on hundreds of radio shows
• Appeared as a speaker for national conventions, including :
- International Coaching Federation Conference
- Breakthrough Coaching Conference
- Whole Life Expo
- National Chiropractic Conference
You can read and hear what my clients have to say about the impact our work together has had on the joy and success they enjoy in their lives on my Raves Page.
Now that you know more about me, please click on this link to learn about who I serve.