Does it sometimes feel like life’s richest blessings are passing you by? Do you feel like everyone around you is blessed and you’ve been overlooked?
It’s easy to feel a little cheated when you look at how much your friends and family members have. Their happiness seems to know no bounds. And every venture they undertake always yields success.
You deserve all those blessings too. And you’re more than able to get them. All it takes is knowledge of how to make room for them in your life.
Once you get into the habit of using these tips, you can expect to see things turn around in your life:
1. Let go of grudges. One of the easiest ways to prevent yourself from receiving blessings is to hold on to grudges. Avoiding forgiveness only clouds your heart with negative energy. Pretty soon, even the blessings in your life seem like burdens to you.
Give it a try. Make an honest attempt at forgiving your colleague for painting you in a bad light. As hard as it is, you’ll instantly feel lighter when you allow yourself to forgive.
If an issue is beyond resolution, make up your mind to take the high road. Agree to disagree and move on to better things.
2. Be kind to others. You can always rely on the fact that kindness to others results in kindness coming back. What you throw out to those around you has a funny way of returning! Make every effort to be kind today.
There are many opportunities to be kind each day. How about that beggar on the corner? Avoid holding your head straight when you pass. Smile and say good morning as you hand him a few dollars.
Commit to only saying kind words about others today. Let this apply to even the people who have offended you.
3. Acknowledge small blessings. Sure, you have your mind set on great blessings. But have you taken the time to express gratitude for the small ones? Even though they’re small, they’re valuable. Avoid overlooking them if you want to continue receiving them!
Being able to see the sunrise each day is a blessing in itself! Consider that many people cannot enjoy that luxury.
4. Give it your best. Everything you are tasked to do is worth doing well. Do your best in any endeavor. The rewards are sure to come when you do.
Stick to your commitments. You’ll be rewarded with awesome blessings at the right time.
5. Get rid of baggage. Baggage can come in the form of sadness or depression. Perhaps you just left an unhealthy relationship. Or you’re at odds with your oldest friend. Whatever it is, let it go so you can focus on being a happier, healthier you.
Wallowing in sadness may feel good now. But consider how it’s affecting your ability to see great opportunities.
If all you can see is darkness, you’ll likely only receive negativity in your life. Free yourself of the weight of baggage.
As you allow yourself to implement these changes, you can expect wonderful blessings to flow. Take the time to build your pool of blessings. You have the key to open the door to the best that life has in store!
Eva Gregory is a Law of Attraction expert, speaker author and mentor to spiritual entrepreneurs – coaches, healers and holistic practitioners. Her passion is helping spiritual entrepreneurs go from chaos to clarity, and from clarity to cash flow by learning how to tap into their own inner guidance and merge it with proven practical business strategies to create enlightened businesses of purpose, passion and prosperity. She is author of “The Feel Good Guide to Prosperity” and “Life Lessons For Mastering the Law of Attraction” co-authored with Jack Canfield. Get your FREE REPORT, “Massive Success For Spiritual Entrepreneurs” here. Learn more about how Eva can help you at www.EvaGregory.com